Psychology Degree Audit Report (DARS)
DARS - is an acroynm for a program called the Degree Audit Report System. It is a computerized personalized analysis of your progress toward a specific degree. A DARS report shows all the requirements needed to receive a degree and which transfer and UIUC courses have been used to satisfy those requirements.
To Generate a Psychology Degree Audit Report (DARS) - http://registrar.illinois.edu/dars-audit
Step 1: Scroll to bottom of page and click on Login to Generate an Audit
Step 2: Enter your Enterprise ID/password
Psychology majors use the Run Default Programs by clicking on "Submit a New Audit" button.
Undeclared Psychology majors and double majors, use the "Run Selected Program" button/fields
- In College field - choose UKV - Liberal Arts & Sciences
- In Degree Prog field - choose any "Psych: " concentration/major
- In Catalog Year field - choose the semester/year that you began your college education
- Click on "Submit a New Audit" Button
Step 3: Wait and click on "Open Audit"
Step 4: Click on Expand All in upper left-hand corner of the DARS Web page
REVIEW YOUR DEGREE AUDIT CAREFULLY:
1) CHECK THE "SUMMARY OF COURSES" SECTION TO CONFIRM ALL ADDS AND DROPS
- SUMMARY OF COURSES IN PROGRESS, "I", "DF", OR MISSING GRADES USED IN THIS REPORT. THESE DO NOT COUNT TOWARD YOUR DEGREE UNTIL SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED. YET TO BE EARNED: 17.0 HOURS SP17 ADV 300 A 3.0 IP>I SP17 CMN 277 AL 4.0 IP>I SP17 PSYC 210 A 3.0 IP>I SP17 PSYC 248 A 3.0 IP>I SP17 PSYC 311 A 4.0 IP>I
2) CHECK THE "TOTAL HOURS COMPLETED" SECTION TO CONFIRM EARNED HOURS
- TOTAL HOURS COMPLETED - In-progress Course Work is NOT Included. EARNED: 70.0 HOURS
3) REVIEW THE "GENERAL EDUCATION" SECTION
NO GENERAL EDUCATION ("Orange" NO = not all requirements completed(+R = requirement completed) (-R = requirement still needs to be completed)
4) REVIEW THE "32 HOURS PSYCHOLOGY REQUIRED" SECTION
NO 32 HOURS PSYCHOLOGY REQUIRED EARNED (and IN-PROGRESS): 32.0 HOURS
5) REVIEW THE" LAS ADVANCED HOUR REQUIREMENT (21 HOURS 300 OR 400 LEVEL COURSES)" SECTION
(Transferred Courses Included) - NO LAS ADVANCED HOUR REQUIREMENT (21 HOURS 300 or 400 LEVEL COURSES) SEE RESIDENCY REQUIREMENT BELOW EARNED: 10.0 HOURS --> NEEDS: 11.0 HOURS * SP17 ADV 300 A 3.0 IP>I SP17 PSYC 311 A 4.0 IP>I FA16 PSYC 396 MWK 3.0 C
6) REVIEW "UNIVERSITY RESIDENCY" AND "MINIMUM OF 120 HOURS REQUIRED"
- NO UNIVERSITY RESIDENCY REQUIREMENT 60 HOURS COMPLETED ON THIS CAMPUS 21 ADVANCED HOURS COMPLETED ON THIS CAMPUS - University Advanced Hour Requirement (Transferred Courses Excluded) ( 10.0 HOURS TAKEN ) NEEDS: 11.0 HOURS - UIUC Courses 27.0 HOURS ADDED NEEDS: 33.0 HOURS - NO MINIMUM OF 120 HOURS REQUIRED EARNED HOURS: ( 70.0 HOURS TAKEN )