Awards & Scholarships
New Undergraduate Award!
Laura Bolton Research Development Award
Psychology alumnus Laura Bolton has donated funds to create a Research Development Award. This award will
- Provide financial support for qualified undergraduate students in psychology who are doing summer research in a Psychology lab on campus.
- Help cover personal expenses such as living costs while you are doing the research. It is not designed to cover research expenses.
- Be given to deserving students each year. This year, the limited availability of funds allows for the support of just 1 undergraduate psychology student, who will receive the $1,250 award.
Current UIUC Psychology undergraduate psychology majors who have:
- Secured a summer research position in a Psychology lab on the UIUC campus that lasts for at least six weeks with a minimum of 160 hours of total work performed.
- Earned a minimum UIUC GPA of 2.5 both in the Psychology major and overall.
How to apply:
Submit a completed application packet by email to Gary Wszalek (email@example.com), by 5 pm Wednesday May 16, 2018.
Application Packet Checklist (one copy of each of the following):
- Completed Application Bolton_Research_Development_Award_Application
- Research Statement (described on application form)
- Letter of support from your research advisor (see application)
Please contact Gary Wszalek for more information.