Awards & Scholarships
New Undergraduate Award!
Laura Bolton Research Development Award
Psychology alumnus Laura Bolton has donated funds to create a Research Development Award. This award will
- Provide financial support for qualified undergraduate students in psychology who are doing summer research in a Psychology lab on campus.
- Help cover personal expenses such as living costs while you are doing the research. It is not designed to cover research expenses.
- Be given to deserving students each year. Depending on the availability of funds and the quality of the applications, 2 - 4 undergraduate psychology students will be awarded $1,250 each.
Current UIUC Psychology undergraduate psychology majors who have:
- Secured a summer research position in a Psychology lab on the UIUC campus that lasts for at least six weeks with a minimum of 160 hours of total work performed.
- Earned a minimum UIUC GPA of 2.5 both in the Psychology major and overall.
How to apply:
Submit a completed application packet by email to Bob Wickesberg, Associate Head for Undergraduate Studies (firstname.lastname@example.org), by 5 pm Monday May 15, 2017.
Application Packet Checklist (one copy of each of the following):
- Completed Application Bolton_Research_Development_Award_Application
- Research Statement (described on application form)
- Letter of support from your research advisor (see application)
Please contact Bob Wickesberg for more information.