E-mail & Web
Psychology Department E-mail
My Psychology Mail Account:
- All Psychology Department email is handled by the campus Microsoft Exchange server. You can log into the server using your NetID and password. Once logged in the settings can be managed by clicking on "Options" in the upper right-hand corner.
- Psychology Department mail groups can be found at: lists.psychology.illinois.edu
- After logging in with your full email address and password you can see which groups you belong to and which you are an administrator of. You can send emails to other groups but they have to be approved by a moderator for that group.
- To configure the mail program on the computer in your Psychology Department office so it will access the campus Exchange email serve please contact either Paul Chappell (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Firmino Pinto (email@example.com).
Web-Based Mail Reader
- Your email can be accessed on-line by using your browser to log in to webmail.illinois.edu
Concerns of comments about the information on the Service web pages can be sent by e-mail to Bob Wickesberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lisa Taylor joined the Psychology Business Office in April 2014 on a part-time basis as an Account Technician, mainly processing expense reimbursements and handling purchases. Prior to joining Psychology, Taylor worked in the employee benefits/group insurance industry for 30 years, starting out as the Insurance Officer at the State Universities Retirement System (SURS) and most recently as a Benefits Service Representative for Wells Fargo Insurance Services.
For Fall 2015 and Spring 2016 semesters, students may apply for an Alumni Advisory Board Award of up to $250. Faculty may apply for a Lanier Award of up to $500. These funds may be used for any research-related activity, e.g., supplies, software, equipment, printing, subject payments, travel, etc. Requests should be submitted to the Business Office.