Pre-approval travel forms
- Faculty please follow this link to use the online form: Faculty Travel Pre-approval Form
- Graduate students please use the online form: Graduate Student Travel Pre-approval Form
- Researchers/staff please use the online form: Researcher/staff Travel Pre-approval Form
- Please send feedback to Bob Wickesberg.
Log-in to TEM with Enterprise ID and Password. The TEM logo above is a link to the TEM webpage.
- Select the My Documents tab
- Select Create New: Expense Report and begin entering the information requested in the required fields.
- To edit a report, click the View/Edit Document icon (it looks like a pencil) and review the Expense Report details.
- In the View/Edit Document mode, once you are satisfied with the information, submit the Expense Report using the green Submit button in the upper right hand corner of the open Expense Report
- Bring all your supporting receipts and documentation to Lisa Taylor
If you have questions or problems, please contact Lisa Taylor or you can follow this link to the TEMS Resource Page
To assign a proxy to Lisa Taylor:
After logging in to TEM, select the My Info link
Brenda joined our Business Office team in August as a procurement specialist. She brings with her a wealth of procurement experience on campus and will be responsible for the oversight of all purchase related activities for the department. She will be located in room 327, and you can reach her by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 semesters, students may apply for an Alumni Advisory Board Award of up to $500. Faculty may apply for a Lanier Award of up to $750. These funds may be used for any research-related activity, e.g., supplies, software, equipment, printing, subject payments, travel, etc. Requests should be submitted to the Business Office.