Pre-approval travel forms
- Faculty please follow this link to try the new online Faculty Travel Pre-approval Form
- Graduate students please try the new online Graduate Student Travel Pre-approval Form
- Researchers/staff please try the new online Researcher/staff Travel Pre-approval Form
- Please send feedback to Bob Wickesberg.
- Travel Reimbursement Rates
- Travel Reimbursement Worksheet
TRAVEL EXPENSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Log-in to TEM with Enterprise ID and Password. The TEM logo above is a link to the TEM webpage.
- Select the My Documents tab
- Select Create New: Expense Report and begin entering the information requested in the required fields.
- To edit a report, click the View/Edit Document icon (it looks like a pencil) and review the Expense Report details.
- In the View/Edit Document mode, once you are satisfied with the information, submit the Expense Report using the green Submit button in the upper right hand corner of the open Expense Report
- Bring all your supporting receipts and documentation to Kelli Manning in Room 337
- If you have questions or problems, please contact Kelli Manning (Room 337, 333-0647) or you can follow this link to the TEMS Resource Page
- To assign a proxy to Kelli Manning:
- After logging in to TEM, select the My Info link
- Choose the Creator Proxy tab
- Select Expense Report in the Application drop down
- Type "kwiesene" in the proxy user field
- Click the Add Proxy command button
- Travel Exception Request
- Travel Information
Lisa Taylor joined the Psychology Business Office in April 2014 on a part-time basis as an Account Technician, mainly processing expense reimbursements and handling purchases. Prior to joining Psychology, Taylor worked in the employee benefits/group insurance industry for 30 years, starting out as the Insurance Officer at the State Universities Retirement System (SURS) and most recently as a Benefits Service Representative for Wells Fargo Insurance Services.
For Fall 2016 and Spring 2017 semesters, students may apply for an Alumni Advisory Board Award of up to $350. Faculty may apply for a Lanier Award of up to $750. These funds may be used for any research-related activity, e.g., supplies, software, equipment, printing, subject payments, travel, etc. Requests should be submitted to the Business Office.