- Budget Templates
- Psychology Travel Forms
- Faculty please follow this link to use the online Faculty Travel Pre-approval Form and any send feedback to Bob Wickesberg
- Graduate students please follow this link to use the online Graduate Student Travel Pre-approval Form and send any feedback to Bob Wickesberg.
- Researchers/staff please use the online Researcher/staff Travel Pre-approval Form and send feedback to Bob Wickesberg.
- Travel Exception Request
- Travel Reimbursement Worksheet
- Psychology Alumni Advisory Board Graduate Student Travel and Research Award
- Program Advance (Human Subject Payments)
- Purchasing Worksheet
- Reimbursement Worksheet
- Request for Honorarium Payment
The Modified Total Direct Costs template is most often applicable.
- Vacation/Sick Leave Reporting Forms
Lisa Taylor joined the Psychology Business Office in April 2014 on a part-time basis as an Account Technician, mainly processing expense reimbursements and handling purchases. Prior to joining Psychology, Taylor worked in the employee benefits/group insurance industry for 30 years, starting out as the Insurance Officer at the State Universities Retirement System (SURS) and most recently as a Benefits Service Representative for Wells Fargo Insurance Services.
For Fall 2016 and Spring 2017 semesters, students may apply for an Alumni Advisory Board Award of up to $350. Faculty may apply for a Lanier Award of up to $750. These funds may be used for any research-related activity, e.g., supplies, software, equipment, printing, subject payments, travel, etc. Requests should be submitted to the Business Office.