- Grant accounting: Sarah Challand (Room 329, 333-6824)
- Key requests: Suzanne McNattin (Room 325, 333-4752),
- NOTE: key requests can calso be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proposals: Mae Donaldson (Room 331, 333-3361)
- All Appointments (except Graduate): Summer Curry (Room 333, 265-5259)
- Payroll, Leave & Other Employment Inquiries: Summer Curry (Room 333, 265-5259)
- Purchasing: Lisa Taylor (Room 330 300-6284)
- Reimbursements: Brenda Reinhold (Room 327, 244-4613)
- Telephone service: Suzanne McNattin (Room 325, 244-2878)
- Other questions: Suzanne McNattin (Room 325, 244-2878)
Brenda joined our Business Office team in August as a procurement specialist. She brings with her a wealth of procurement experience on campus and will be responsible for the oversight of all purchase related activities for the department. She will be located in room 327, and you can reach her by emailing email@example.com.
For Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 semesters, students may apply for an Alumni Advisory Board Award of up to $500. Faculty may apply for a Lanier Award of up to $750. These funds may be used for any research-related activity, e.g., supplies, software, equipment, printing, subject payments, travel, etc. Requests should be submitted to the Business Office.