- Grant accounting: Sarah Challand (Room 329, 333-6824)
- Key requests: Betty Heggemeier (Room 327, 333-3398)
- Proposals: Mae Donaldson (Room 331, 333-3361)
- All Appointments (except Graduate): Summer Curry (Room 333, 265-5259)
- Payroll, Leave & Other Employment Inquiries: Summer Curry (Room 333, 265-5259)
- Purchasing: Kelli Manning (Room 328, 333-0647)
- Reimbursements: Kelli Manning (Room 328, 333-0647)
- Telephone service: Kelli Manning (Room 328, 333-0647)
- Other questions: Mae Donaldson (Room 331, 333-3361)
Lisa Taylor joined the Psychology Business Office in April 2014 on a part-time basis as an Account Technician, mainly processing expense reimbursements and handling purchases. Prior to joining Psychology, Taylor worked in the employee benefits/group insurance industry for 30 years, starting out as the Insurance Officer at the State Universities Retirement System (SURS) and most recently as a Benefits Service Representative for Wells Fargo Insurance Services.
For Fall 2015 and Spring 2016 semesters, students may apply for an Alumni Advisory Board Award of up to $250. Faculty may apply for a Lanier Award of up to $500. These funds may be used for any research-related activity, e.g., supplies, software, equipment, printing, subject payments, travel, etc. Requests should be submitted to the Business Office.