- Budget Templates
- Pre-Approval Travel Form
- Faculty please follow this link to try the new online Faculty Travel Pre-approval Form and send feedback to Bob Wickesberg
- Graduate students please follow this link to try the new online Graduate Student Travel Pre-approval Form and send feedback to Bob Wickesberg.
- Researchers/staff please try the new online Researcher/staff Travel Pre-approval Form and send feedback to Bob Wickesberg.
- Program Advance (Human Subject Payments)
- Purchasing Worksheet
- Reimbursement Worksheet
- Request for Honorarium Payment
The Modified Total Direct Costs template is most often applicable.
Lisa Taylor joined the Psychology Business Office in April 2014 on a part-time basis as an Account Technician, mainly processing expense reimbursements and handling purchases. Prior to joining Psychology, Taylor worked in the employee benefits/group insurance industry for 30 years, starting out as the Insurance Officer at the State Universities Retirement System (SURS) and most recently as a Benefits Service Representative for Wells Fargo Insurance Services.
For Fall 2015 and Spring 2016 semesters, students may apply for an Alumni Advisory Board Award of up to $250. Faculty may apply for a Lanier Award of up to $500. These funds may be used for any research-related activity, e.g., supplies, software, equipment, printing, subject payments, travel, etc. Requests should be submitted to the Business Office.