Dr. Michelle (Yongmei) Wang
Associate Professor of Psychology
Associate Professor of Statistics
Statistical/mathematical methods, machine learning, and data mining; Quantitative and cognitive psychology; Brain and cognitive sciences; Signal and image processing, computation, and analysis.
- Ph.D. from Yale University
- Covariance Structure and Factor Models
- Methods of Applied Statistics
- Applied Regression and Design
- Image and Neuroimage Analysis
- Statistics and Probability
- Image Processing with Matlab
- Introduction to Statistics
- Signals and Systems
- Wang, M. Y. "Multi-scale information, network, causality, and dynamics: mathematical computation and bayesian inference to cognitive neuroscience and aging." Functional Brain Mapping and the Endeavor to Understand the Working Brain. 2013. 181-208.
- Xia, J., and M. Y. Wang. "Particle filtering with sequential parameter learning for nonlinear BOLD fmri signals." Advances and Applications in Statistics 40 (2014): 61-74.
- Wang, Y. M., and J. Xia. "Unified framework for robust estimation of brain networks from fMRI using temporal and spatial correlation analyses." IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging 28 (2009): 1296-1307.
- Zhou, C., and Y. M. Wang. "Hybrid permutation test with application to surface shape analysis." Statistica Sinica 18 (2008): 1553-1568.
Click on the title to check out these pictures from the classroom remodeling project in the basement. A second project to replace the elevators will begin in September. Beginning with the freight elevator, each elevator will be out of service for three months. To get quickly from one floor to another, and improve your fitness, we will encourage the use of the stairs. The repainting of the northeast stairwell has been completed, and the painter is starting on the southwest stairwell.