Michael D Kruepke
- Moral Judgment
- B.A. Psychology - University of Wisconsin - Madison
- M.A. Clinical Psychology - University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
- Young, Liane, Michael Koenigs, Michael Kruepke, and Joseph P. Newman. "Psychopathy increases perceived moral permissibility of accidents." Journal of Abnormal Psychology 121.3 (2012): 659-667.
- Koenigs, Michael , Michael Kruepke, Joshua Zeier, and Joseph Newman. "Utilitarian moral judgment in psychopathy." Social Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience (2011): 7.
- Koenigs, Michael, Michael Kruepke, and Joseph P. Newman. "Economic decision-making in psychopathy: A comparison with ventromedial prefrontal lesion patients." Neuropsychologia 48.7 (2010): 2198–2204.
Click on the title to check out these pictures from the classroom remodeling project in the basement. A second project to replace the elevators will begin in September. Beginning with the freight elevator, each elevator will be out of service for three months. To get quickly from one floor to another, and improve your fitness, we will encourage the use of the stairs. The repainting of the northeast stairwell has been completed, and the painter is starting on the southwest stairwell.