Jon Anthony Willits
Assistant Professor of Psychology
- Cognitive Development
- Word learning, Semantic Development, and Knowledge Acquisition
- Computational Modeling, Neural Networks, Natural Language Processing, and Data Science
Jon Willits studies language and learning in infants, children, adults, and machines. His research uses computational, neurobiological, experimental, and naturalistic methods to better understand how people and machines learn, represent, and use languages and other forms of complex knowledge, especially word meanings and semantic knowledge.
- PhD University of Wiscosnin Madison
- PSYC 200 - Computer Programming for Brain and Cognitive Science
- PSYC 593 - Concepts, Meaning, and Semantic Knowledge
Click on the title to check out these pictures from the classroom remodeling project in the basement. A second project to replace the elevators will begin in September. Beginning with the freight elevator, each elevator will be out of service for three months. To get quickly from one floor to another, and improve your fitness, we will encourage the use of the stairs. The repainting of the northeast stairwell has been completed, and the painter is starting on the southwest stairwell.