Joel G. Thomas M.S.
- the self schema model; ontology of psychological distress; how and why psychotherapy works
- MS in Counseling, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- AB in Government, Harvard University
- Abnormal Psychology (Instructor, Fall 2014 - Spring 2017)
- Theories of Psychotherapy (TA, Spring 2014)
- Mon (2-3pm) / Fri (2-3pm), Espresso Royale
Click on the title to check out these pictures from the classroom remodeling project in the basement. A second project to replace the elevators will begin in September. Beginning with the freight elevator, each elevator will be out of service for three months. To get quickly from one floor to another, and improve your fitness, we will encourage the use of the stairs. The repainting of the northeast stairwell has been completed, and the painter is starting on the southwest stairwell.