Kevin A Hoff
- Address: Psychology 237
Kevin Hoff is a Ph.D. Candidate in Industrial-Organizational Psychology at the University of Illinois.
Kevin's research focuses on three main areas:
(1) Lifespan development of individual differences (interests, personality traits, and goals)
(2) Predictors of performance and career success
(3) Psychology and technology (automation, social media, big data)
- PSYC 475: Personnel Psychology
- PSYC 455: Organizational Psychology
- EPSY 220: Career Theory and Practice
- PSYC 100: Intro Psychology
Click on the title to check out these pictures from the classroom remodeling project in the basement. A second project to replace the elevators will begin in September. Beginning with the freight elevator, each elevator will be out of service for three months. To get quickly from one floor to another, and improve your fitness, we will encourage the use of the stairs. The repainting of the northeast stairwell has been completed, and the painter is starting on the southwest stairwell.