- Cultural syndrome
- Cultural logic
- Cultural variation in defensive/coping processes
- Cultural variation in motivation and morality
- Northwestern University, B.A. in Psychology
- University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, M.A. in Social Psychology
- Office: Room 437 of the Psychology Building
- Cohen, Dov, Emily Kim, and Nate Hudson. "Religion, the forbidden, and sublimation." Current Directions in Psychological Science 23.3 (2014): 208-214.
- Kim, Emily, Veronika Zeppenfeld , and Dov Cohen. "Sublimation, culture, and creativity ." Journal of Personality and Social Psychology 105.4 (2013): 639-666.
- Cohen, Dov, Emily Kim, and Jacinth Tan. "A note-restructuring intervention increases students’ exam scores." College Teaching 61.3 (2013): 95-99.
Click on the title to check out these pictures from the classroom remodeling project in the basement. A second project to replace the elevators will begin in September. Beginning with the freight elevator, each elevator will be out of service for three months. To get quickly from one floor to another, and improve your fitness, we will encourage the use of the stairs. The repainting of the northeast stairwell has been completed, and the painter is starting on the southwest stairwell.