Emily Kathleen Sanders
- Prejudice and Discrimination
- Sexual Minority Populations
- B.A., Psychology, McDaniel College, 2014
Distinctions / Awards
- Phi Beta Kappa
- PSYC-332: Social Psychology Methods (Lab)
- PSYC-333: Social Psychology in Society (Lab)
- PSYC-201: Introduction to Social Psychology (Instructor)
- Varies, see syllabus
- By appointment (preferred)
- Sanders, E. K., and H. M. Chalk. "Predictors of psychological outcomes in nonheterosexual individuals." Psi Chi Journal of Psychological Research 21.2 (2016): 100-110.
Click on the title to check out these pictures from the classroom remodeling project in the basement. A second project to replace the elevators will begin in September. Beginning with the freight elevator, each elevator will be out of service for three months. To get quickly from one floor to another, and improve your fitness, we will encourage the use of the stairs. The repainting of the northeast stairwell has been completed, and the painter is starting on the southwest stairwell.