Elizabeth Barlow Lozano
- Moral psychology; social cognition
- B.A. Psychology, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
- M.A. Research Psychology, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
- PSYC 201
- Wednesdays 11-12
- Hojjat, Mahzad, Susan D. Boon, and Elizabeth B. Lozano. "Transgression, forgiveness, and revenge in friendships." The psychology of friendship. Ed. Mahzad Hojjat and Anne Moyer. New York: Oxford University Press, 2016. 195-211.
- Lozano, E.B., Hojjat M., and Sims-Knight J.. "Does Ego-Resilience Impact Friendship Outcomes?." Journal of Individual Differences 37.2 (2016): 128-134.
Click on the title to check out these pictures from the classroom remodeling project in the basement. A second project to replace the elevators will begin in September. Beginning with the freight elevator, each elevator will be out of service for three months. To get quickly from one floor to another, and improve your fitness, we will encourage the use of the stairs. The repainting of the northeast stairwell has been completed, and the painter is starting on the southwest stairwell.