Alice B Huang
- Address: Room 205
- Internalizing psychopathology
- Close relationships, interpersonal traits, & social interactions
- Yale University, B.A. Psychology, Behavioral Neuroscience Track
- Writing Support Center for Psychology Graduate Students
- Thursdays 1:30pm – 6:00pm
- Fridays 11:45am – 2:15pm & 3pm – 4pm
- Or by appointment (email to schedule)
- Huang, Alice B., and Howard Berenbaum. "Accepting our weaknesses and enjoying better relationships: An initial examination of self-security." Personality and Individual Differences 106 (2017): 64–70.
Click on the title to check out these pictures from the classroom remodeling project in the basement. A second project to replace the elevators will begin in September. Beginning with the freight elevator, each elevator will be out of service for three months. To get quickly from one floor to another, and improve your fitness, we will encourage the use of the stairs. The repainting of the northeast stairwell has been completed, and the painter is starting on the southwest stairwell.